Minnesota Rusco is looking for talented and self-motivated candidates to fill an Administrative Assistant position. Are you willing to go above and beyond to ensure quality customer service? Are you a highly motivated and eager person who is ready to learn our process? Then this is the position for you!
Making customers happy since 1955!
Minnesota Rusco has been a leader in the home remodeling industry for over 64 years. Our growing company continues to set the standard for quality, value, and customer service. Currently, we provide customers with windows, doors, siding, bathrooms, and so much more.
Successful candidates will help Minnesota Rusco create happy customers by engaging in timely, accurate, efficient and effective communication to each client. You will be required to field inbound calls to our showroom and direct each client to the person who can best meet their needs. You will be expected to complete clerical and administrative tasks as assigned by the office manager. In addition, you will be expected to continually acquire product knowledge in order to improve effectiveness through additional in-house training.
Education and Experience:
- Prior customer service experience required
- Experience with PCs and Microsoft Suite is preferred
- High school diploma required
A successful candidate will:
- Be outgoing and have a friendly, professional demeanor at all times
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing the highest level of quality customer service.
- Develop a positive, flexible, and collaborative mindset.
- Possess a willingness and ability to reflect on performance, receive constructive feedback, and a desire to grow professionally.
- Follow company policy at all times
- Competitive hourly rate
- Generous benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401K, and paid time off according to established company plan
Apply online at jobs.minnesotarusco.com